JOIN OUR TEAM
Milan Ingegneria is looking for passionate people who want to apply their knowledge and creativity to their work.
If you want to become part of our company, send us your CV or view our job offers.
JOB OFFERS — MILAN OFFICE
Management of foreign tenders for the Design and Supervision of works of public and private works, analysis of tender documents, drafting of technical/economic proposals and administrative documentation.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Architecture, previous experience in Tender offices of engineering and/or architectural firms, excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of other foreign languages is preferred.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Autocad, InDesign and Photoshop is required.
- Creation of scripts to optimize the design process;
- Supervision of parametric processes;
- Use of parametric software (Dynamo and/or Grasshopper) to optimize complex geometry and to manage project data;
- Realization of 3D models and communication with external resources;
- Creation of adaptive families;
- Python and/or C# programming language.
Preliminary, final and executive design of simple and complex facades; static, dynamic and thermal analysis and modelling of facades; drafting of technical documents. Ability to develop connection details and analyse material properties.
Requirements: Master’s Degree in Civil/Construction Engineering
At least 3 years of experience in the sector, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Knowledge of other foreign languages and BIM REVIT software is preferred.
Preliminary, final and executive design of simple and complex structures in reinforced concrete, steel and wood; FEM modelling and analysis (Midas software); drafting of technical documents and calculation reports.
Requirements: Master’s Degree in Civil Structural Engineering.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Autocad, good knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other foreign languages and BIM REVIT software and previous experience in structural design is preferred.
- Modelling of structures in reinforced concrete, steel, and wood using Autodesk Revit. Preliminary, final and executive design;
- Ability to realize structural graphic sheets;
- Ability to create and develop Autodesk Revit families;
- Ability to create Revit schedules;
- Motivated and willing to grow professionally;
- Communication and management skills, teamwork-oriented;
- Implementation of the company’s BIM graphic standards;
- Requirements: Master’s Degree in Civil/Construction Engineering or Architectural Engineering;
- Previous experience in similar positions within engineering firms and knowledge of other languages besides English is preferred.
We are seeking a Junior Engineer to join our project management team.
The main responsibilities include:
- Project management and coordination;
- Fire prevention design;
Requirements: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Autocad, good knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other foreign languages and BIM REVIT software is preferred.
- Drafting of preliminary estimates, bills of quantities and economic assessments;
- Cost control in the preliminary, final and executive design;
- Quantity surveying using BIM, in order to follow the project development;
- Optimization and management of quantitative and qualitative data within BIM models;
- Analysis and population of parameters related to cost controlling processes;
- Requirements: Master’s Degree in Civil/Construction Engineering or Architecture, knowledge of Revit, Excel and STR Vision software.
Milan Ingegneria is looking for a Cost Control Specialist.
The figure will deal with the drafting of estimates, bill of quantities and price analyses, cost control in the preliminary, developed and technical design phase.
Excellent knowledge of Excel and degree in Civil, Building or Building-Architectural Engineering is required.
Knowledge of Revit software is preferred.
Milan Ingegneria is looking for an Assistant to the Works Supervisor.
The figure will deal with planning and management of the Works, with check of the conformity between project, technical specifications and budget, relationship with the Client, participation in meetings and site inspections and drafting of the related minutes, management of construction site variations with technical-economic analysis of the proposals.
Degree in Civil or Building Engineering is required.
Previous experience in construction management and knowledge of Revit software is preferred.