The Oriental Art Museum in Venice, recognized as one of the most important in Europe, was created by Henry of Bourbon with items collected during his travels in Southeast Asia, China and Japan. Since 1928 it has been located at Ca ‘Pesaro but after the restoration of San Gregorio, it will be transferred to the new museum space there, occupying 1100 square meters.
The project, drawn up by OBR with architects Eugenio Vassallo and Alessandro Pedron, includes conservatory restoration work and structural reinforcement. The new museum itinerary, autonomous with respect to the church nave, will comprise 4 levels and will be independent from both a structural and functional point of view, entirely respecting the historical building.
Milan Ingegneria will oversee the Structural Design and Safety Management.
To know more:
http://nuovavenezia.gelocal.it/venezia/cronaca/2018/03/02/news/gallerie-accademia-prenderanno-casa-anche-alla-giudecca-1.16547291

Go to this project