Real Collegio in Moncalieri, Turin (Italy)

Founded in 1838 by the Italian King Charles Albert, the school is a didactic and scientific archaeology, entomology and mineralogy museum also including an interesting historic library. The building was restored and transformed into a post-graduate college. The works regarded existing staircases, library, connecting tunnels, inclined lift, technical gallery and the anti-fire system.

Client

Fondazione Collegio Carlo Alberto Moncalieri

Period

2006 – 2012

Amount

€ 15.000.000

Project

Arch. Guido Canali, Prodim S.r.l.